Role in the Entertainment Industry
- Prepare and distribute press kits (business card, photo, bio, CD etc).
- Display Artiste on company’s website and update Artiste’s website.
- Professional Representation at events (securing meals, sound checks, agreed stage time,buffer between promoter, engineer, mc and stage manager).
- Contractual Agreements (All engagements will be accompanied by a signed contract).
- Radio Promotion and tracking (provide radio stations with cds for airplay and promotion.
- purpose & tracking Artiste position on charts).
- Publicity (sending out press releases, co-ordinate media tours, interviews, meet & greets,autograph signing).
- Events Broker (Solicit engagements for Artiste locally and internationally)
- Preference (Contracted Artistes will be first referred on all enquiries).
- Promote Artiste globally (via electronic and print media including internet)
- Display, promote and sell merchandise at engagements.
- Copies of all contracts will be made available to Artiste.
- Benefits are not limited to those sated above.
- ***Benefits are not limited to those stated above
- Artiste MUST direct and or redirect all enquiries to Agent (via: phone numbers, business cards, website, email etc.)
- Artiste MUST present Agent’s business cards upon request.
- Artiste MUST display Agent’s logo, business name and contact information on all promotional materials including CDs, photos, post cards, website etc.
- Artiste MUST promote Agent with vested interest.
- Artiste MUST NOT share booking information, fees and or availability or non-availability with prospective promoter/ purchaser.
- Negotiate the Terms of Artiste Services (Contract)
- Supervise Artiste professional employment
- Consult prospective employers
- Encourage proper use and continued demand for Artiste’s services
Counsel & Advise
- Proper format for Artiste presentation
- Selection of third parties to assist, accompany and embellish Artiste.
- Selection and preparation of musical materials
Matters pertaining to publicity, advertising and public relations
- Help with major career decisions
- Help with creative process, selecting producers etc:
- Promotion of career by hyping you to everyone
- Assembling and heading up a professional team i.e. Lawyers, agents, etc.
- Co-ordinating tours
- Work with record company to co-ordinate advertising and marketing campaigns
- Act as buffer between promoters and Artiste
- Suggest and assist in ways for them to meet sales expectations.
- Follow up on royalties and statements for Artiste
- Keep Artiste aware of role to the audience
- Develop great show and attitude
- Meets and Greets
- Keeping Artiste focused